Our simple rules will ensure you have a Great Weekend
The club do not have many rules but those that we do have are in place to ensure that we can all enjoy ourselves in the countryside and on site with the minimum of restriction and the maximum of safety.
- The Steward is a volunteer. Help the Steward top help you by observing the rules.
- Please show Membership Cards at each Meet
- Vehicles and Cyclists must adhere to the 5mph rule.
- No Chinese Lanterns on site.
- Open Fires are not permitted.
- Please adhere to the 20 Foot (6 Metres) rule between units (inc. Awnings)
- All units must place a Fire Bucket outside.
- Pets must be kept on a lead & cleaned up after.
- All ball games, Frisbees, Kites or any other games which could cause annoyance or danger to others must not be played near units.
- Please take all your rubbish home
- Noise to be kept a minimum. No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am.
- Generators may be used on site between the hours of 10am and 4pm (Max 4 hours at a time). Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
- Toilets must not be cleaned near Fresh Water Tap Supplies
- Waste water should normally be emptied in the hedgerow.
Have a Great Weekend and please remember that the Stewards Decision is Final
Our Club rules are in place to ensure your safety and enjoyment on site, we ask everyone to adhere to these and have a great time.